Thursday, April 10, 2014

Unexpected use of a computer...

     I am currently in Lusaka; I had a dental appointment to fix a fractured molar, and now I am waiting to return to the training center. I am at the Peace Corps medical headquarters right now and there are several other volunteers here waiting to be screened by doctors and dentists before their close of service, or COS.
     My time as a Peace Corps Volunteer Trainee is coming to a close. In two weeks I will graduate and become a Peace Corps Volunteer and move to the Northewest Province to my site and begin my work.
     Until then I am preparing for my Language Proficiency Interview; a recorded interview with a Language Cultural Facilitator which takes place Monday. I have to score intermediate medium level in order to pass. I have been spending most of my free time studying for this test. If I don't pass I will still graduate, but I will have to stay an extra week after graduation spending most of the time in intense language training.
      Once I graduate I will update my blog regularly. I have so much to write about, so more to come soon.
Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment